Compatible with Most PSG Systems
To record the sounds produced when the patient is snoring
- 200 cm cable length
- 1.5 mm safety pins
- Recommended to be placed on forehead
- Electret condenser microphone
- Designed to detect higher frequencies of snoring
- Connects to headbox and senses snoring sounds
- Smaller than a dime, allowing comfortable placement
- Records actual sound with enhanced sensitivity.
- Placed on forehead
Compatible to following devices:
- Nihon Kohden
- Embla N7000
- Sandman SD20
- Sandman SD32
- Sensor Medics Cephalo
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding compatibility of Snore Microphone with your devices!
We will be happy to advise you in all aspects!