KN95 Mask –Protective Face Masks – Breathing Mask – Protective Mask
High-quality KN95 mask , Personal Protective Mask (according to GB2626-2006)
- KN95 Testing report form GTTC Lab
- GTTC accreditation certificate
- CNAS list of accredited testing laboratory (page 3 / position 6)
KN95 mask is suitable for protection from bacteria and viruses (risk-reduction measures). KN95 mask has at least 95% filter capacity which is similar to FFP2 mask.
A study (Seto et al. 2003) conducted in Hongkong could show that KN95 mask can reduce risk of infection by diseases such as SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome).
CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) recommend application of N95 mask for risk situations, because KN95 (N95) can filter particles from 1 µm, with at least 95% filter capacity and a leakage of 1% according to NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health).
- Seto et al. (2003) Effectiveness of precautions against droplets and contact in prevention of nosocomial transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Lancet. 361: 1519-1520
- Centers for Disease Control: Guidelines for preventing the transmission of tuberculosis in health-care settings, with special focus on HIV-related issues. MMWR 1994: 43: 1-132
- US Department of Health and Human Services: NIOSH guide to the selection and use of particulate respirators certified under 42 CFR 84. 1996. DHHS Publication No. 96-101: www.cdc.gov/niosh