Portable CPAP Cleaner
Portable CPAP Cleaner for disinfection of CPAP masks, hoses and devices
For disinfection of CPAP devices and CPAP masks when traveling or abroad
- Eliminates bacteria, germs, and pathogens in only 20 minutes
- Can be used to disinfect CPAP mask or CPAP device separately or both together!
- Compatible with all common CPAP devices such as ResMed, Philips, Heinen & Löwenseitn etc.
Key properties of Portable CPAP Cleaner :
- Three different disinfection times: 20, 30 and 40 minutes
- Automated disinfection cycle for daily use
- Without water or chemicals
- Eliminates bacteria, germs, and pathogens
- For disinfection of CPAP masks, hoses, and devices
- CE certified
- Portable CPAP Cleaner x 1
- A/C Charger x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Tube Connector x 2
- Travel Bag x 1
- Flexible Hose x 1
- User Manual x 1
- Carbon Filter Cotton x 5
- Sealed Zip Bag
Why should CPAP mask, tubing and devices be disnifected?
When using a CPAP mask, bacteria from the mouth and nose tend to get into the mask, nasal pieces, and equipment tubing. This creates an optimal environment in which the bacteria and fungi can grow and cause damage to your health. When using a humidifier, this risk is much greater because of the moisture, which settles in the machine tubing and mask. Thus preparing a more optimal environment for germs (fungi and pathogens), which can enter the lungs and lead to respiratory irritation, asthma, or infections. The health consequences for patients are partially enormous.
To prevent the dangers of such contamination, you need a reliable and fast method to disinfect your CPAP equipment. The Portable CPAP Cleaner is able to provide a reliable and fast solution for the daily disinfection of CPAP masks and equipment.
- 2012, CPAP Masks are Sources of Microbial Contamination
- Alex Horowitz, Sandra Horowitz MD FRCP(C), Chinhak Chun MD SleepHealth Centers, Division of Sleep Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston”
- Link: https://www.homesleepcare.com/home-sleep-care-news-item-four/