Skin preparation gel for EEG, EP or ECG examinations
OneStep EEG-Gel is a skin preparation gel for cleaning the skin to achieve uniformly low electrode impedances during EEG, EP and ECG.
OneStep EEG-Gel combines the typical two step approach of skin preparation and conductivity gel application into a single step. Besides the convenience of a one step process, the optimal conductivity to the electrodes is achieved using the OneStep EEG-Gel.
- Routine EEG and Long-term EEG monitoring
- Evoked potential procedures
- Nerve conduction studies (NCS)
- Contains not fat, alcohol or dyes
- Low impedances between 2 and 5 kΩ