CPAP Cleaner PRO for disinfection of CPAP masks, hoses and devices
Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, germs, and pathogens
Can be used to disinfect CPAP mask or CPAP device separately or both together!
Compatible with all common CPAP devices such as ResMed, Philips, Heinen & Löwenseitn etc.
The disinfection programs of CPAP Cleaner PRO are optimized to achieve a gentle yet effective treatment of CPAP masks and CPAP equipment:
Gentle disinfection of CPAP masks by the combination of UV-C and ozone
Gentle disinfection of CPAP devices by optimized ventilation-ozone cycles
Key properties of CPAP Cleaner PRO:
- Effective combination between activated oxygen (ozone) and UV-C radiation
- Three different disinfection methods: UV-C radiation, ozone and ozone/UV-C combination
- Automated disinfection cycle for daily use
- Without water or chemicals
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, germs, and pathogens
- For disinfection of CPAP masks, hoses, and devices
- CE certified, FDA registered (Registered Establishment Number: 3017618900) and independently laboratory tested
Compatible with all common CPAP devices such as:
- Heinen & Löwenstein
Why should CPAP mask, tubing and devices be disinfected?
When using a CPAP mask, bacteria from the mouth and nose tend to get into the mask, nasal pieces, and equipment tubing. This creates an optimal environment in which the bacteria and fungi can grow and cause damage to your health. When using a humidifier, this risk is much greater because the moisture settles in the machine tubing and mask. Thus preparing a more optimal environment for germs (fungi and pathogens), which can enter the lungs and lead to respiratory irritation, asthma, or infections. The health consequences for patients are partially enormous.
To prevent the dangers of such contamination, you need a reliable and fast method to disinfect your CPAP equipment. The newly developed CPAP Cleaner PRO is able to provide a reliable and fast solution for the daily disinfection of CPAP masks and equipment through an innovative combination between ozone and UV-C sterilization. Both ozone and UV-C radiations are able to effectively kill viruses, bacteria, and pathogens.
- 2012, CPAP Masks are Sources of Microbial Contamination
- Alex Horowitz, Sandra Horowitz MD FRCP(C), Chinhak Chun MD SleepHealth Centers, Division of Sleep Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston”
- Link: https://www.homesleepcare.com/home-sleep-care-news-item-four/
Using CPAP Cleaner PRO, you can quickly clean your CPAP mask and CPAP machine from fungi, bacteria and other pathogens.
To disinfect your CPAP device, all you have to do is connect the device to the CPAP Cleaner PRO through the hose, select the desired disinfection program and press “Start”. Everything else runs automatically.
The sophisticated device offers effective disinfection by combining activated oxygen (ozone) and effective UV-C radiation. However, it is also possible to disinfect the CPAP mask by only using UV-C radiation. This makes the device more comfortable for those who are very sensitive to ozone’s odor.
- Automatic disinfection with UV-C and/or ozone
- Kills germs and bacteria in only 10 minutes (CPAP mask) and 20 minutes (CPAP device)!
- Requires no soap, nor water, nor cleaning solutions or chemicals
- Can be run separately using only ozone or UV-C
- For both CPAP mask and device disinfection