Reusable Silver/silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) Cup Electrodes, EEG Electrodes
Reusable Silver/silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) Cup Electrodes with highly flexible wire for EEG and PSG applications
Recommended to be use in combination with lic2 adhesive conductive Electroce cream lic2® Electrode Cream, 10 tubes x 100g
- 75 cm cable length (30″)
- 10 mm diameter (∅)
- 1.5mm female DIN42802 connector (touchproof)
- Color-coded cables (10 colors)
- Highly flexible wire for easy application, cleaning and disinfection
- Ultra low noise wire
- 10 pcs.
- Diameter of cup 10 mm
- Hight of cup 2.8 mm
- Lead-free ✓
- Latex-free ✓
- BPA-free lead wire ✓
- DEHP-free lead wire ✓
- RoHS compliant ✓
- Lead wire isolation Biocompatible TPU
- Lead wire core Kevlar
- Lead wire design Tinsel wire
- Electrode Silver plated with silver chloride
- Connector DIN 42802
- Connector material Medical grade PVC
- AC impedance ≤ 0.15 kΩ·cm2
- DC offset voltage ≤ 2mV
- Potential drift ≤ ± 0.1mV/10min
- Conduction Resistance ≤ 5Ω
- Pack Set of 10, assorted colors (red, yellow, green, blue, orange, brown, violet, grey, black, white)
- Connector color Grey
- Temperature 10 – 50 °C (at room temperature)
- Humidity 20 – 80 %
- Atmospheric Pressure 87 kPa – 108 kPa
- Additional conditions No corrosive gas and well-ventilated
- Shelf life Three years
- Period of use 6 months in average, but more than 1-year lifetime can be achieved in case of correct and expert application
- Connector plugging times 5000 times
Cleaning and Disinfection:
(1) Clean the head skin (if washing the head, use alcohol or scrub cream to clean partly).
(2) Use the electrode plate to take proper conductive paste and put to the present location.
(3) Connect the pin of the lead to device.
(4) Start recording.
(5) After finishing the record, help patient to clean their head skin.
(6) Clean the electrode with clean water or warm water (around 40℃) and
immerse for max 30mins, do not immerse for a long time. Do not immerse into any
disinfectant or hot water. Do not use ultrasound to clean the electrodes.
(7) Air-dry and standby.
75 cm (30″), 150 cm (60″), 200 cm (80″) and 250 cm (98″)
CNSAC Silver/silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) Cup Electrodes 100cm are compatible to all medical instruments with an 1.5 mm input socket including but not limited to:
- Nihon Kohden
- Teca Nervus
Instructions for use & data sheet for download:
Simply click on the following picture to download the instructions for use and the data sheet for the silver/silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) cup electrodes.
Tutorial: How to attach EEG electrodes:
Learn how to attach Cup Electrodes with our tutorial video in easy steps.